Scaling sustainably: how scaleups can balance a growing footprint with a growing business3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Role type: 6 Month FTC
BGF has built the world’s most active growth capital investment platform, established to help growing SMEs across the UK. Since raising £2.5bn in 2011, we have backed more than 430 businesses and 42,000 jobs, investing over £2.8bn of patient capital.
Our portfolio now includes well-known brands including Gymbox, Gousto, Seasalt, Sophia Webster, Giggling Squid and Joe & Seph’s. With over 180 talented staff operating from a network of 16 offices, we invest at all stages of growth, from early to quoted, and across all industries.
The role of the Reward Analyst is to provide support within BGF’s reward function to deliver a comprehensive compensation and benefits strategy across the business.
- Support the preparation of year-end compensation review processes, systems and files
- bob compensation module (HR system’s compensation module)
- MI, reporting and analysis
- Market intelligence: data surveys
- Off-cycle adjustments
- Support the budgeting and modelling processes
- Undertake analysis and presentation of data in line with the current reward agenda
- Support launch of a new benefit
- Assist with the annual remuneration audits and the implementation of remedial actions
- Ad-hoc reward admin and project work
Key skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a reward or an HR MI related role is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Remains calm under pressure and when managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work alone, managing own workload effectively, and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of using different compensation systems is desirable
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion:
BGF is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, age, nationality or socio-economic background. As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide personal information related to diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept completely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment processes and implement the necessary interventions that promote greater equity, diversity, and inclusiveness.