BGF Visitor Management Policy and Privacy Notice
Due to COVID19, upon entering a BGF office, visitors will be required to submit limited track and trace information and agree to our policy below. If you have any concerns please discuss this with your BGF contact prior to attending. Thank you.
1. Thank you for supplying your contact information. BGF will use this for the purposes of:
- Safeguarding the welfare of staff and visitors to BGF office locations in relation to Covid-19;
- Maintaining site security audit logs; and
- Following fire and evacuation measures.
2. Your data will be retained for one month and you will be required to provide the same information should you visit again.
3. You confirm that, at the time of your visit to the relevant BGF office, as far as you are aware:
- You do not have Coronavirus;
- No member of your household has Coronavirus;
- There are no reasons that you should self-isolate under guidance, laws or regulations applicable to you.
4. You will follow the safety measures highlighted by our staff to you on site or presented on the notices throughout our offices. This may include the wearing of a mask in certain areas unless you are exempt.
5. You will notify BGF as soon as practicable should you be required to self-isolate within 14 days of visiting a BGF office.
6. If you cannot agree to any of the points above please immediately inform a staff member.
Business funding news
BGF invests £30 million in Yorkshire and North East in active H1
BGF has invested £30 million in Yorkshire and the North East in the first half of 2021, cementing its commitment…
BGF sees business confidence grow in 2021 with close to £33m invested in Scottish firms so far
Throughout the last six months, the investment team for Scotland has invested close to £33 million across 10 Scottish growth…