Globalisation on pause? How scaleups can navigate today's uncertainty9:30 am - 10:30 am
BGF Visitor Management Policy and Privacy Notice
BGF Visitor Management Policy and Privacy Notice (v1.1)
Due to COVID19, upon entering a BGF office, visitors will be required to submit limited track and trace information and agree to our policy below. If you have any concerns please discuss this with your BGF contact prior to attending. Thank you.
- Thank you for supplying your contact information. BGF will use this for the purposes of:
- safeguarding the welfare of staff and visitors to BGF office locations in relation to Covid-19;
- monitoring site capacity;
- maintaining site security audit logs; and
- following fire and evacuation measures.
- Your data will be retained for one month and you will be required to provide the same information should you visit again.
- You confirm that, at the time of your visit to the relevant BGF office, as far as you are aware:
- you do not have, and in the last 10 days have not had, any of the principal Covid-19 symptoms listed on your Government’s website (continuous cough, high temperature and/or loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell) or you have displayed such symptoms and either:
- you have taken a PCR test, with a negative result and there is no other reason under Government guidance for you to continue isolating; or
- there is another medical reason for such symptoms and there is no other reason under Government guidance for you to continue isolating
- if you do not have symptoms but have been identified as a close contact by Test and Trace in the last 11 days, you are exempt under Government guidance from self-isolating;
- during the last 10 days, you have not tested positive for Covid-19; and
- there are no reasons that you should self-isolate under guidance, laws or regulations applicable to you.
- You will follow the safety measures highlighted by our staff to you on site or presented on the notices throughout our offices. This may include the wearing of a mask in certain areas unless you are exempt.
- You will notify BGF as soon as practicable should you test positive for Covid-19 within 10 days of visiting a BGF office.
- If you cannot agree to any of these points, please immediately inform a staff member and you may be required to leave the BGF office.
Business funding news
BGF completes exit of Midlands-based Antser Group
BGF has announced the successful exit of Antser Group, a leading tech-driven provider of assessments and social care training, following…
BGF calls for a new British ISA to drive Britain’s long-term growth
BGF has today become a lead signatory of an open letter advocating for a new creative approach to reforming ISAs…