Funding businesses in the Midlands
BGF has invested over £19m in property services group SDL since February 2015.
- The Nottingham-based company aims to raise standards in the privately-rented sector.
- The funding has been used to take advantage of the market’s shift towards privately rented properties.
BioCity is the UK’s largest incubator for life sciences and has benefited from BGF investment since January 2019.
- The company provides specialist workspace and state-of-the-art equipment to the companies it supports.
- BGF's funding funding is helping BioCity with its expansion efforts, allowing it to develop even more promising young life science companies.
Red Industries received funding from BGF and HSBC in January 2019.
- The waste management company used the investment to buy Environmental Resource Group. The acquisition made Red one of the biggest independent companies of its kind in the UK.
We're proud to support businesses in Nottingham and the East Midlands. But, there is always potential to do more to support the businesses located here – from manufacturers and industrial services providers to tech, healthcare, hospitality companies and more." Our local roots and expertise go a long way to help us realise this ambition.
Get business investment in the Midlands
BGF invests in private and public small and medium-sized companies. If you’re thinking about investment for further expansion and want to understand more about our flexible funding, get in touch with our Nottingham office.
Business Funding News from the Midlands
BGF tops £50 million invested in the Midlands
BGF has invested more than £50 million in the Midlands in the first half of 2021, cementing its commitment to…
BGF Nottingham exits BioCity and celebrates strong run of investment activity
BGF has announced a successful exit from Nottingham-based life sciences incubation business, BioCity. BGF backed BioCity in January 2019 with…