Funding businesses in the North East & Cumbria
Based in Darlington, J&B Recycling is a waste recycling firm that BGF has been invested in since 2014.
- The company, which owns sites in Middlesbrough and Hartlepool, aims to reduce the amount of waste being sent to landfill.
- The £7.5m of growth capital invested by BGF has been used to support expansion of their facilities.
SaleCycle, a behavioural marketing agency headquartered in Sunderland, has received £11.5m BGF investment.
- The company helps e-commerce retailers – including Nike and Tommy Hilfiger - to boost sales conversions.
- Our funding is being used to support SaleCycle’s growth strategy including setting up new offices in New York and Japan.
BGF invested in the pharmaceutical research and development company Arcinova
- Arcinova works with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies the world over, and operates one of the most advanced facilities of its type in the UK.
- £5m of growth capital invested in June 2018 has allowed the company to continue its innovation and drive international expansion.
We have already invested in a number of fantastically exciting companies in the North East since 2011, across different stages and sectors. We’re delighted to be setting up a base here, which signals our intent to make more investments and help more companies reach their potential."
Get business investment in the North East & Cumbria
From its Waterloo Square base, our Newcastle team works with SMEs across the North East & Cumbria. With over £70m already invested in the region, we are expanding our portfolio. If your business is in need of funding to reach the next stage of its development, get in touch.
Business Funding News from the North East & Cumbria
BGF eyes further growth in Yorkshire and North East
BGF, the most active investor for growing businesses in the UK & Ireland, has completed a renovation of its new offices at…
Growing ambition with TRS
After a period of sustained growth, Alex Foreman, the founder and CEO of North East recycling company, TRS was faced…